If you’ve been in business 5 years or less and are not seeing the results you’d hoped for, this is the breakthrough you’ve been waiting for. We invite you to join us for a day of hands-on workshops and sessions that will prepare you to plan, design and execute the future growth of your business. Hosted by Global Skillz, the 12-hour bootcamp is all about taking your business or idea to the next level and building it on a solid foundation for success. The event is designed to give you a solid understanding of how to operate a business and assist you with internalizing and creating a strong and viable business structure.
During the event, you will have access to business mentors and industry leaders who will provide you with invaluable advice from their own experiences and success. It is designed to help you enhance your business idea, strengthen your business model and revitalize your go-to-market plan so that you can attract customers and win in the market. Below is a list of some of the core business topics that would be covered in the sessions:
- Understanding your core business model
- Finding legal information for your business
- Identify and analyze your competitors
- Marketing to grow market share
- Recruiting to enhance and manage capacity
- Finding potential customers and suppliers of your products or services
- Building effective leadership skills to achieve scale
This bootcamp is designed to change the way you navigate your small business. This program is part of the community support efforts developed by Neo Media under its Global Skillz initiative that helps with job readiness, settlement and integration of Ottawa’s newcomer and international student population.
- The deadline for registration is: 16th August, 2019
- You must have basic computer navigational skills to participate and you will have to bring your computing device (laptop or tablet) to the venue. Lunch will be provided. Registration is required.