Manik is a growth agent, specializing in the Telecom industry. He has experience in fixed, mobile and satellite telecom specifically in new product/pricing, business development and network optimization.
He currently leads product planning and commercial partnerships at Telesat, one of the largest satellite operators globally. Previously he advised telcos as part of Delta Partners, a TMT advisory boutique, and Accenture’s telecom strategy practice.
Having worked across North America, Asia & Africa he enjoys working with diverse teams, specifically on new business and transformation initiatives. He is an engineer by training and has an MBA from INSEAD. He lives in Canada.
Some of his contributions:
• B2B direct channel: Re-structured sales organisation and implemented new compensation, helping drive 8% higher revenue growth
• Partner Ecosystem Program: Established new sales model with indirect channel partners, driving ~20% growth in next-generation cloud products
• New business unit: Codified market positioning & defined products, helped 2x wireless product penetration among B2B accounts
• Digital business models: Built digital services road map (e.g., mobile money, health, IoT), allowing net new revenue of 2B$ over 5 years (+30%)
• Telecom network cost optimization: Improved EBITDA by 3% by right-sizing asset portfolio through footprint optimization